APWEN 2015 National Conference and Annual General Meeting (#EngageEnlightenEmpower) will hold in Warri, Delta State from 16th to 18th September 2015.
Appropriate Technologies for Provision of Potable Water & Reliable Power Systems
* Strategies for sustainable Water supply, treatment and distribution systems
* Technologies for reliable Power generation, transmission and distribution
* Alternative and renewal energy options
* Human capital development for Water & Power sectors
* Health, safety & environmental considerations in Power and Water
Call for Papers
APWEN hereby invites technical and position papers from members and key
stakeholders in the Power and Water sectors, for presentation during the
Technical Sessions on Friday 18th September 2015, using the following
* Manuscripts must be submitted in 2 formats:
o MS-Word document comprising abstract, introduction, discussion,
conclusion/recommendations, references and bibliography
o MS-Powerpoint presentation – maximum of ten (10) slides
* Electronic copies of papers should be submitted not later than 14th August
2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> .
N.B. – Please circulate as widely as possible.
Conference Planning Committee
Copyright 2015 . Association of Professional Women Engineers of Nigeria - by StojaICT