Engr. Aisha Mustapha Umaru, MNSE
Engr.Aisha Mustafa Umara was born in Potiskum, Yobe State of Nigeria to the family of late Alhaji Mustafa Umara and Rabi Mustafa Umara of Maiduguri Metropolitan Council, Borno State.
Started her Nursery School in Army Nursery School Potiskum, Shehu Garbai Primary School, Maiduguri 1992 and later Federal Government College, Maiduguri 1998. She was admitted into famous University of Maiduguri and passed out with a Bachelor of Engineering in 2007. She served the mandatory 1 year NYSC Program, with the Millennium Development Goal’s MDG’s office Minna, Niger State.
Got employed at Borno State Ministry of Works and Transports in the year 2009 immediately after youth service Year.
Owing to hard work and commitment during the years of working with the Borno State Ministry of Works and Transport now a Principal Resident Electrical Engineer. She has supervised many projects
Engr. Aisha is a member of numerous professional bodies which include:-
- Member Nigerian Society of Engineer MNSE.
- Member Nigerian Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Nigeria MNIEE.
- Member International Association of Engineers MIAENG.
- Registered with Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria COREN.
Over the years she has served the Engineering community in the following capacities;
- Resource Person, Accreditation visitation to Kwara State University Malete, Kwara state 2016
- Member APWEN Investiture planning Committee 2015
- Financial Secretary, APWEN, Maiduguri Chapter 2016
- Assistant General Secretary, Maiduguri Branch. 2016
- General Secretary, APWEN, Maiduguri Chapter 2017
- Publicity Secretary NSE, Maiduguri Branch 2015
Aisha is a devout Muslim. She is a mother of 2 boys and a girl.